"Some days, I am the flower. Some days, I am the rain." - Pavana Reddy
Introducing Marlow London's latest collaboration with LA-based poet, songwriter and author Pavana Reddy, celebrating Pavana's poetry expressing acceptance, trust and self-love.
Detach the crossbody strap to carry it by the handle.
H15.5cm x W20.5cm x D7.5cm
- Colour: Light-Pink
- Italian vegetable-tanned calf leather
- Two leather top handles
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap
- Laser-cut front panel featuring Pavana Reddy's poetry
- Unique cut-out barcode side detail
- Magnetic press-stud top closure
- Silver-tone metal hardware
- Contrast lacquered edges and stitching
- Metallic-silver debossed logo at back
- Made in UK
Vegetable tanned leather is dyed using natural tannins. The leather will naturally age absorbing the traces of your life. Scratching will occur and the colour may darken over time due to the natural characteristics of the leather. This adds to its individuality; it will age beautifully.